Stunning large 10/11mm natural pink fresh water pearl drop earrings.
Colour : dusky soft pastel pink . Tones vary.
Length: 3.5cm drop approx
Sterling silver demi curved hooks (not suitable for newly pierced ears as the wires are slightly thicker than standard hooks) . Hooks have a fixed curved shape . 4.5mm at widest point on front. Cannot be opened up as this repetition will cause them to break.
PLEASE READ PEARL CARE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED
Choose carefully as we do not refund change of mind . Due to hygiene reasons earrings cannot be exchanged
Linited pairs available
- Wear them!!! Wear them at least semi-often!! Pearls were originally born in the water and benefit immensely from absorbing the oils that your skin naturally secretes throughout the day. So go ahead, put them on and show them you care.
- Gently wipe pearls with a soft cloth to remove sweat, perfume, excess oils or dirt before putting them away.
- Pearls should be stored away from other objects or jewelry that may scratch their surfaces. Wrap the pearls in linen, soft cloth, or place in a soft pouch.
- Do NOT store pearls in an airtight package such as a plastic bag: remember, pearls need moisture. If the environment is too dry, the pearls may crack. If placing the pearls in a safety deposit box or in a hot environment, leave a damp cloth nearby, and try to get them out of there as quickly as you can.
- Keep pearls away from chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, ammonia, hairspray, perfume, and cosmetics, as these substances will damage the pearl surface.
- Make sure to put pearls on after finished spraying perfume or hairspray and putting on makeup. Be very careful with chemical substances as they will eat holes in the pearl nacre.
- Remove pearls before exercising to keep them away from perspiration.
- Do not submerge your pearls in water – no showers, no dishes, no swimming. The chlorine in the water will eat away at the epoxy securing the pearls to their mountings, and soaking the silk your pearls are strung on causes it to stretch out and break early.